Cathy’s Taxi and Airport Transfers aims to provide an efficient, professional and reliable service to all customers.
Set out below are our terms and conditions of hire, which are intended to protect both the company and our customers. By booking, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, so please take time to read.
- In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
- For the comfort and consideration of other clients, passengers are not permitted to smoke in the vehicle nor consume food.
- The hirer is responsible for the general conduct and behaviour of his or her party.
- We do free flight monitoring and will arrive 20-30 minutes after landing unless otherwise instructed by you. On request we can call you 30 minutes prior to pick up for early morning appointments.
- Drivers have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that vehicle(s) arrive on time and reach destinations on time. CT Taxi shall not be held responsible or liable for any delays (and/or arising consequential losses) that occur beyond its control. To err is human…
- The driver will travel by the most appropriate and safest route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete a booking due to circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given. Beyond this we are not liable for any additional costs incurred or the loss of any monies paid by the client.
- Although we will take care, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property left in the vehicle or after the hire period.
- Our vehicles are serviced and maintained to the highest levels however in the unfortunate event of breakdown, we cannot be held responsible.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.